Glitter Nova! As 2022 comes to an end, it’s time for a celebration! No matter who you are or what you’re celebrating, you’re welcome at Glitter Nova. Glitter Nova is a celebration of diversity, inclusion, having fun, and connection to likeminded folks. Glitter Nova is here to celebrate all things you.
What to expect:
• Mind-blowing drag performances from Belial Bzarr, Randy Roy, and Alexander McKween.
• To be able live out your Drag Race dreams and sashay down our stunning red carpet after hitting our Upcycled Garment-Making Workshops
• Plenty of laughs and pure tomfoolery from queer comedy duo Mel O’Brien and Samantha Andrew.
• Vogue worthy dance floor anthems and queer pop bangers from the iconic DJ Gay Dad.
• A Badge Making Workshop where you can let your creativity shine. Don’t forget to add glitter!
• An open air photobooth so you can capture all the fun.
• Did we mention Glitter?
When: Thursday 8th of December 6:30-8:30pm
Where: The Victorian Pride Centre (79/81 Fitzroy St, St Kilda VIC 3182)
Who: For young people aged 12-25